CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE, GAIN HEALTH
Welcome to your new life! From today you assume new challenges that will make you look and feel better every day. You will come out of status quo and you will get the best version of you.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS!
- Before you start you must buy all the ingredients of your plan to avoid missing items that could lead you to fall into temptation. You can only eat what is detailed in your plan.
- Your plan contemplates the calories and macronutrients that you should eat in the day according to your goal, distributed in 3 daily meals.
- Each of your meals is detailed in grams so you must weigh each food item to complete the values of the plan that we developed for you. For the above you will need a kitchen scale..
- The column of grams is the exact amount you should eat of every food item. It is very important to respect it for which you must weigh the food until you get used to the measures.Food should be weighed cooked.
- Food items are not optional. You must eat them allbecause the combination of them in each meal is designed to achieve your goals.
- If you really feel that the portions of a meal are too large for you, you can decrease the portions proportionally without eliminating any food item..
- Any questions or changes you want to make or any doubts you may have, please contact us through the CONTACT COACH section of your account. ALWAYS ASK before making decisions that may affect the final result.
- There are different types of fasting. We work with the most effective and easy to carry one which is the 16:8. This means that you have to fast for 16 hours and eat only in the 8 hour feeding lapse.
- In fasting, ketosis occurs, where your body uses fats as energy source, which favors the oxidation of fats and muscle toning..
- During the 16 hours of fasting you can only consume tea or coffee and water with REAL lemon juice or pure, as much as you want. .
- You can sweeten it with stevia or another zero calorie sweetener in the minimum amount possible. You cannot consume honey, syrups or any kind of milk.
- The consumption of anything else not indicated by your coach or detailed in your plan will break the fasting and therefore the results will not be as expected.
- The 16 hours of fasting are of your choice. I recommend doing them at night to make it easier. That is to say
- If your last meal is at 9:00 p.m., your first meal the next day will be at 1:00 p.m.
- If you eat at 10.00 p.m., your first meal the next day will be at 2:00 p.m. And so on.
- You can workout during fasting hours if you wish. Many elite athletes have adopted intermittent fasting as a lifestyle without causing them any problems. It may be difficult to get used to it the first days but then you will start feeling how your energy increases day by day.
- Never skip meals. They are 3: lunch, snack and dinner, according to your plan.
- Eat only within the 8 hours defined. Do not break the fasting..
- Respect food portions.
- Avoid consumption of processed or canned foods.
- Avoid consumption of refined sugar, honey, syrups and alcohol..
- Consume only the foods described in your food plan. If it isn’t there you cant consume it. Do not insist.
- Drink water, minimum 3 liters daily.
- Meals can be prepared with salt but ideally the minimum possible.
- Mixed greens and salads are unlimited. You can also add any vegetable you like except for corn to your salads. Tomato, beet and carrot must be limited to half a unit per meal. And remember that salad consumption is free so you can eat all the salad you want. Consumption of oil as a dressing on the other hand is not unlimited; you can consume it only if it´s indicated in your plan)
- Dress your salads with vinegar, lemon or mustard.
- You can add to your meals or salads: dry herbs without sodium like oregano, thyme, rosemary, etc. you can also include in your preparations onion, garlic, mushrooms and peppers.
- Adjustments are made of small changes in the grams and some foods items of your plan.
- Normally the body gets accustomed and adapts to a new diet program. That is what we call stagnation. And when this happens you have to make small changes in your food plan to stimulate again your metabolism.
- Timing for adjustments or stagnation is different for everyone, but normally the adjustment may be necessary after 3 consecutive weeks.
- YOU DON’T NEED AND ADJUSTMENT IF YOU DIDN’T FOLLOW YOUR MEAL PLAN AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU DIDN’T LOOSE WEIGHT THAT WEEK.
- It is not recommended to abuse of adjustments or start them when they are not necessary since stimulating your metabolism so often will make your body get use to changes much faster and will make it more difficult for you body to react..
- If you do not need it, continue another week with your plan.
- You should weigh yourself once a week, starting the day you begin your plan and register it in the WEIGHT section of your user account as day 1.
- You must register your weight again in your account every week (just once a week) and save it. Then press the ACHIEVED or NOT ACHIEVED button and follow instructions. .
- All your questions or comments should be sent through the CONTACT COACH section of your account.
- IF YOUR GOAL IS TO LOOSE WEIGHT:
Every time your weight loss is lower than 500 gr per week you must contact us to review your plan and progress status.
- IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GAIN WEIGHT:
Every time your gain is lower than 500 gr you must contact us to review your plan and progress status.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER GOAL and you feel that you are not progressing, you must also contact us to review your plan and progress.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP US COMMUNICATED TO BE ABLE TO MONITOR YOU, MAKE THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS AND OBTAIN THE EXPECTED RESULTS.
- Each body is different and has its own reaction to meal plans. That is why our meal plans are personalized. So please do not consider any recommendation if it does not correspond to your case.
- You can workout during fasting.Many elite athletes practice intermittent fasting without any problem because once you get into ketosis you will feel much more energy.
- In fasting you do not catabolize or lose muscle if you eat all your macronutrientsaccording to your plan, so supplementation with protein shakes is not necessary. (You can continue consumption of BCAA or Aminoacids during your training if you are already consuming them).
- If your energy expenditure is too high (meaning exercising more than 3 times a week with a high intensity) or you feel really fatigued the first days, add a tablespoon of coconut or MCT oil to your morning coffee and mix it in the blender. This will help you with fatigue.
- During your detoxification process you may feel dizzy or have headaches on your first days. Do not get scared as it is normal. Normally it is due to lack of hydration since in fasting a lot of liquid is eliminated. It is also part of processed foods detoxification process. You have to drink a lot more water!
- If discomfort persists, you can take 200 mg of magnesium to avoid the sensation of fatigue. This, only if you don’t have or have had gallstones or kidney stones or you are taking a medication that may interact with it in some way. If you don’t know or have any doubts, you have to consult with your treating doctor.
- Each plan is different according to your condition, objectives and macronutrients, so you probably will not have the same food items as others. DO NOT consider what does not apply to your plan.
- HOW SHOULD I PREPARE AN OMELETTE?
The omelette is made with 4 egg whites and one yolk and the vegetables that you like. Examples: tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion, etc.
- CAN I USE HONEY?
No. Honey has a lot of sugar on it. Specifically fructose that is metabolized in the liver and converted into fat.
- HOW SHOULD PROTEINS BE COOKED?
The proteins can be cooked as you like. Grilled, in the BBQ Grill, in the oven or a normal pot ... Just make sure they are not cooked with oil. You can add vegetables and herbs. Salt, the minimum possible.
- CAN I PREPARE DIFFERENT RECIPES?
Yes. The idea is to make this fun as it will be your new lifestyle. You will find recipes and suggestions in the RECIPE section of you user account. You can also get creative in the kitchen and combine the ingredients of your plan as you wish.
- CAN I DRINK SUGAR FREE, LIGHT OR NATURAL JUICES?
No. Many studies suggest that the load of sweetener that sugar free or light juices have can cause more hunger and also raise insulin levels because the brain does not distinguish between sugar and sweetener. On the other hand they contain chemicals that can sabotage the natural eating process that we seek with this plan.
Natural juices should not be consumed either because they are high in fructose which is metabolized in the liver and converted into fat.
- CAN I DRINK DIET COLA OR OTHER SODAS?
No. The reasons are many! The chemicals, the sweetener, the gas ... if you really cannot quit it, you may drink a maximum of 3 glasses of soda per week. Never during the fasting period. But we are sure you're able to quit sodas!
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE TO EAT OUT?
You try to eat as similar to your plan as possible. Protein with salad and vegetables and a portion of healthy fats like half avocado or an egg or 30 grams of nuts or seeds or a tablespoon of raw olive or coconut oil.
- EXAMPLES OF BERRIES
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries,
If for some absolutely extraordinary reason you need to skip your plan directions, you must do it only for one meal. NOT A WHOLE DAY. ONLY ONE MEAL. And then you resume your plan normally.
- If you have constipation problems you can add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to your salad once a day. If it is not enough, add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to your salad twice a day (lunch and dinner).
- You can also choose to add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (the most organic or natural one available) to your water with lemon in the morning.
- If the problem persists, you can drink 500ml of water with a spoonful of chia seeds within your 8 hours of feeding. (You should leave the chia seeds soaking at least for a couple of hours so that it releases gel and gets hydrated outside of your stomach)
- Another alternative is to drink celery juice once or twice a day within the 8 hours your feeding window.
In your plan, next to each food you will find the replacements that you can use indistinctly if you do not have the assigned food item or if you prefer to change it. You can also consider the following rules:
- You can change one protein for another while respecting the grams assigned as long as they are lean. Or you may change a protein for 3 whole eggs.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, artichoke, eggplant, green beans, brussel sprouts, mushrooms and zucchini.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: almonds, nuts, cashew or any dried fruit. Peanuts don’t have the same properties but it works in case you cannot eat another one. You can also replace nuts for seeds like sunflower, linseed, sesame, chia, etc. Always respecting the assigned grams.
- If you do not eat nuts, you can replace them for half an avocado or 1 whole egg or 7 olives or a tablespoon of raw coconut or olive oil.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: 1 apple, 1 orange or 1 pear. Strawberries, berries or Watermelon (80 gr) or any fruit except for banana, mango, melon and pineapple due to their high fructose content.
- Fish: you can choose any fresh or frozen white fish. If you choose salmon, you may consume it maximum twice a week. You may also eat canned tuna as long as you rinse it in the colander to eliminate excess of sodium.
- Seafood: you can change any protein for seafood in the same grams of protein assigned, but maximum twice a week.