CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE, GAIN HEALTH
Welcome to your new life! From today you assume new challenges that will make you look and feel better every day. You will come out of status quo and you will get the best version of you.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS!
- Before you start you must buy all the ingredients of your plan to avoid missing items that could lead you to fall into temptation.You can only eat what is detailed in your plan.
- Your plan contemplates the calories and macronutrients that you should eat in the day according to your goal, distributed in 5 daily meals.
- Each of your meals is detailed in grams so you must weigh each food item to complete the values of the plan that we developed for you. For the above you will need a kitchen scale.
- The column of grams is the exact amount you should eatof every food item. It is very important to respect it for which you must weigh the food until you get used to the measures.Food should be weighed cooked.
- Food items are not optional. You must eat them allbecause the combination of them in each meal is designed to achieve your goals
- If you really feel that the portions of a meal are too large for you, you can decrease the portions proportionally without eliminating any food item.
- Any questions or changes you want to make or any doubts you may have, please contact us through the CONTACT COACH section of your account. ALWAYS ASK before making decisions that may affect the final result.
- Never skip meals. They are 5: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner, according to your plan.
- Do not leave more than 4 hours between meals and your last meal should be ideally 2 hours before going to sleep.
- Respect food portions.
- Avoid consumption of processed or canned foods.
- Avoid consumption of refined sugar, honey, syrups and alcohol.
- Consume only the foods described in your food plan. If it isn’t there you cant consume it. Do not insist.
- Drink water, minimum 3 liters daily.
- Meals can be prepared with salt but ideally the minimum possible.
- Mixed greens and salads are unlimited. You can also add any vegetable you like except for corn to your salads. Tomato, beet and carrot must be limited to half a unit per meal. And remember that salad consumption is free so you can eat all the salad you want. Consumption of oil as a dressing on the other hand is not unlimited; you can consume it only if it´s indicated in your plan)
- Dress your salads with vinegar, lemon or mustard.
- You can add to your meals or salads: dry herbs without sodium like oregano, thyme, rosemary, etc. you can also include in your preparations onion, garlic, mushrooms and peppers.
- Adjustments are made of small changes in the grams and some foods items of your plan.
- Normally the body gets accustomed and adapts to a new diet program. That is what we call stagnation. And when this happens you have to make small changes in your food plan to stimulate again your metabolism.
- Timing for adjustments or stagnation is different for everyone, but normally the adjustment may be necessary after 3 consecutive weeks.
- An indicator that it is time to adjust your plan is to stop loosing weight (or gaining if that is your goal) or loosing less than 500 grams in a week. Or you are not reducing size or centimeters.
- YOU DON’T NEED AND ADJUSTMENT IF YOU DIDN’T FOLLOW YOUR MEAL PLAN AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU DIDN’T LOOSE WEIGHT THAT WEEK.
- It is not recommended to abuse of adjustments or start them when they are not necessary since stimulating your metabolism so often will make your body get use to changes much faster and will make it more difficult for you body to react.
- If you do not need it, continue another week with your plan.
- If you need adjustment (because despite following your plan and weighing your portions you did not lose weight or you did not reduced centimeters), enter your weight in the Weight section of your account and press the Send button. Then rate your week as Not Achieved, choose the last option and send it with your comments for your coach to evaluate.
- If your coach determines that you need adjustment, immediately print or save your current plan because after the changes, you will only be able to see the modified plan in your account.
- You should weigh yourself once a week, starting the day you begin your plan and register it in the WEIGHT section of your user account as day 1.
- You must register your weight again in your account every week (just once a week) and save it. Then press the ACHIEVED or NOT ACHIEVED button and follow instructions.
- All your questions or comments should be sent through the CONTACT COACH section of your account.
- IF YOUR GOAL IS TO LOOSE WEIGHT: Every time your weight loss is lower than 500 gr per week you must contact us to review your plan and progress status. If you did not lose weight but feel you reduced size or centimeters, it is not necessary to revise your plan and you can continue with it as it is for another week.
- IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GAIN WEIGHT: Every time your gain is lower than 500 gr you must contact us to review your plan and progress status.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER GOAL and you feel that you are not progressing, you must also contact us to review your plan and progress.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP US COMMUNICATED TO BE ABLE TO MONITOR YOU, MAKE THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS AND OBTAIN THE EXPECTED RESULTS.
- Each plan is different according to your condition, objectives and macronutrients, so you probably will not have the same food items as others. DO NOT consider what does not apply to your plan.
- HOW SHOULD I CONSUME OATS?
Oats are prepared with water. You can add stevia and if you want vanilla extract or cinnamon ... You can also add the berries (if they are included in your plan). Or if you prefer, you can mix everything in the blender and prepare yourself a smoothie. Oats can be weighed uncooked.
- HOW SHOULD I PREPARE AN OMELETTE?
The omelette is made with 4 egg whites and one yolk and the vegetables that you like. Examples: tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion, etc.
- CAN I USE HONEY?
No. Honey has a lot of sugar on it. Specifically fructose that is metabolized in the liver and converted into fat.
- HOW SHOULD PROTEINS BE COOKED?
The proteins can be cooked as you like. Grilled, in the BBQ Grill, in the oven or a normal pot ... Just make sure they are not cooked with oil. You can add vegetables and herbs. Salt, the minimum possible.
- CAN I PREPARE DIFFERENT RECIPES?
Yes. The idea is to make this fun as it will be your new lifestyle. You will find recipes and suggestions in the RECIPE section of you user account. You can also get creative in the kitchen and combine the ingredients of your plan as you wish.
- CAN I DRINK SUGAR FREE, LIGHT OR NATURAL JUICES?
No. Many studies suggest that the load of sweetener that sugar free or light juices have can cause more hunger and also raise insulin levels because the brain does not distinguish between sugar and sweetener. On the other hand they contain chemicals that can sabotage the natural eating process that we seek with this plan.
Natural juices should not be consumed either because they are high in fructose which is metabolized in the liver and converted into fat.
- CAN I DRINK DIET COLA OR OTHER SODAS?
No. The reasons are many! The chemicals, the sweetener, the gas ... if you really cannot quit it, you may drink a maximum of 3 glasses of soda per week. But we are sure you're able to quit sodas!
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE TO EAT OUT?
You try to eat as similar to your plan as possible. Protein with salad and vegetables and a portion of healthy fats like half avocado or an egg or 30 grams of nuts or seeds or a tablespoon of raw olive or coconut oil.
- EXAMPLES OF BERRIES
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherry, cherries, raspberries.
If for some absolutely extraordinary reason you need to skip your plan directions, you must do it only for one meal. NOT A WHOLE DAY. ONLY ONE MEAL. And then you resume your plan normally.
- If you have constipation problems you can add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to your salad once a day. If it is not enough, add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to your salad twice a day (lunch and dinner).
- You can also choose to add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (the most organic or natural one available) to a big glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning.
- If the problem persists, you can drink 500ml of water with a spoonful of chia seeds between lunch and dinner. (You should leave the chia seeds soaking at least for a couple of hours so that it releases gel and gets hydrated outside of your stomach)
- Another alternative is to drink celery juice once or twice a day.
- In your plan, next to each food you will find the replacements that you can use indistinctly if you do not have the assigned food item or if you prefer to change it. You can also consider the following rules:
- You can change one protein for another while respecting the grams assigned as long as they are lean. Or you may change a protein for 3 whole eggs.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, artichoke, eggplant, green beans, brussel sprouts, mushrooms and zucchini.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: almonds, nuts, cashew or any dried fruit. Peanuts don’t have the same properties but it works in case you cannot eat another one. You can also replace nuts for seeds like sunflower, linseed, sesame, chia, etc. Always respecting the assigned grams.
- If you do not eat nuts, you can replace them for half an avocado or 1 whole egg or 7 olives or a tablespoon of raw coconut or olive oil.
- They are equivalent and replaceable among them: 1 apple, 1 orange or 1 pear. Strawberries, berries or Watermelon (80 gr) or any fruit except for banana, mango, melon and pineapple due to their high fructose content.
- Fish: you can choose any fresh or frozen white fish. If you choose salmon, you may consume it maximum twice a week. You may also eat canned tuna as long as you rinse it in the colander to eliminate excess of sodium.
- Seafood: you can change any protein for seafood in the same grams of protein assigned, but maximum twice a week.